As companies grow, payroll is often something handled by a team member part-time. This is a major problem as it prevents that person from focusing on the things they are great at, stunting company growth over time.
Using our expertise takes the hassle out of payroll. By using our professional payroll service you free time up to get on with servicing your own clients.
LBW provide payroll services giving you peace of mind that you are being fully compliant with all of the latest payroll legislation.
Often with only a small volume of employees to process, the payroll itself may not warrant a full-time job within a business. Usually the payroll function is carried out in addition to the duties of an existing employee. In this part-time role, that person is highly unlikely to be able to keep themselves up to date on all aspects of employment legislation.
LBW can provide this payroll service and in turn provide businesses with access to trained people who deal with payroll day in day out and who have greater expertise. LBW can provide all this at a high standard with complete confidentiality, whether the payroll is processed weekly, fortnightly, monthly, four weekly or annually. Combining the experience of our payroll and tax department, LBW can ensure that your payroll is processed in the most tax beneficial manner.
- Confidential paper or electronic payslips (password protected if desired)
- Detailed Wage Records
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly/Annual pay periods
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual PAYE and NIC calculations
- Real Time Information submissions on/before each pay date
- Implementation of salary sacrifice schemes
- Management/guidance of holiday allowances
- Ensure compliance with new Auto-enrolment rules (including advice on staging dates and full guidance through the process)
- Administration of childcare vouchers
- Production of all necessary statutory payroll forms (P45, P46, P60 etc)
- We can handle all Inland Revenue enquiries
Using our HM Revenue & Customs approved payroll system we can ensure the following:
- Comply with payroll legislation (Real time information, maternity, paternity, adoption, sickness, redundancy etc)
- Comply with new pension legislation (including guiding you through the entire process from nominating contacts to administering the workplace pension scheme)
- Automate your payroll process
- Implement the £3,000 employment allowance where applicable (claim to be submitted each tax year)
- Secure online access to individuals payroll dashboard for all employees and employers
Current Wage Rates
These are the National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates. Rates are reviewed every April and amended accordingly.
|Year||25 and over||21 to 24||18 to 20||Under 18||Apprentice|
|From 1 April 2020||£8.72||£8.20||£6.45||£4.55||£4.15|
|From 1 April 2019||£8.21||£7.70||£6.15||£4.35||£3.90|
Apprentice rates of pay are applicable to any apprentice aged under 19 or those aged 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship.
If an apprentice is aged 19 or over and have finished their first year of their apprenticeship then the Nation Minimum Wage rates will apply.