Accounting for transactions within day to day business is ever changing and evolving. In recent years, changes have seen accounting packages develop beyond the desktop PC and become much more sophisticated through new features and automated processes. These processes are the key to the software being able to assist you within your business in several key areas.
- Save time - Automate your bank transaction imports, reconciliations, payments and much more.
- Stay advised - Make use of live reporting at the touch of a button. Financial information at your fingertips.
- Increase productivity - Run your business from the palm of your hand with the easy-to-use Xero app. Xero allows users to log in online anytime and anywhere you may be.
- Increase cash flow - Get paid faster with mobile invoicing, automatic reminders and online payments.
- Stay compliant - Satisfy HM Revenue and Customs new Making Tax Digital compliance requirements easily through Xero.
- Stay safe - Allow secure access to users of your choice at differing user access levels.
Develop as you grow
Beyond the basic features within Xero there are also more advanced features should your business require them. These include; multi-currency tracking, fixed asset registers, project tracking and department tracking.
In addition to this Xero has thousands of app integrations that can be 'bolted on' to your accounting package. These allow you to further advance the benefits and efficiencies of the software. For example, integrating Gocardless software for easily tracking and organising payments of invoices on due dates.
How can we help?
LBW Chartered Accountants are certified Xero advisors with gold partner status. Achieving this status ensures that staff have been well trained in all aspects of Xero including dealing with an initial change of software package to Xero.
The knowledge held by the team also allows us to deliver differing levels of training to new users to allow them to understand the processes and transaction requirements that make up the detail within Xero. Ongoing assistance can also be provided by the team allowing that little helping hand.
Many businesses, including many of our own clients, are making the switch to Xero software and seeing the immediate benefits that can be achieved. Make the switch and start using Xero software today.
Call the team on 0151-644-4848.