LBW's bookkeeping services help you focus on doing what people pay you for. Although bookkeeping isn't the most cutting edge accountancy practice, it's one of the most fundamental & advantageous for any growing company. Great book keeping means you can get the most of every day expenses, income & other aspects of your company, without having a huge headache at the end of the year.
Bookkeeping services are especially beneficial for companies whose main focus is on providing services to others. Companies who sell products generally have systems set up for this purpose, but if you provide services, keeping track of, and optimising, your turnover is often overlooked, and can lead to much steadier & robust growth down the line.
As we love to focus on helping companies, our approach is to sit down with business owners and discuss where LBW can improve their record keeping. The problem for many people is they don't actually think they need bookkeeping services. An initial review by LBW can help to highlight cost and time savings and benefits to you and your business.
Here's how it works:
- LBW will sit down and look at how to optimize your approach and time spent record keeping
- If synergy is found, LBW will provide off-site or on-site services to help ensure bookkeeping efficiency
We can help with:
- Bookkeeping software supply and training, including Sage
- Accounts maintenance
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual bookkeeping service
- VAT return completion and submission
- Monthly/quarterly/six monthly management accounts
- Assistance during year end processes
We are able to provide tailor made management accounts and complete/assist in the preparation of forecasts for review of current performance and future performance including observations that may help you in financial decisions.